Thursday, June 27, 2013

Contest from Etsy Shop

One of the shops I follow on Etsy is the ArtsieDog. They are currently holding a contest for a custom short haired plush of your dog. (a $75.00 value) Details are listed bellow, as well as a link to her shop.



CONTEST!!!
I just had my 100th sale in my etsy shop! And with that I want to Celebrate with a Contest! Win a Custom Plush of your Dog!

Please Read!
1 entry per person! 
There will be 1 winner and 1 prize
Be polite and friendly to me and others or be disqualified!
Please understand there are some limitations to the plush colors/patterns due to available fabric, I do my best to get as close as I can.
Plush is Free to winner

CONTEST
Prize is 1 Custom Plush SHORT FUR look a like of your Dog. See details on plush here http://www.etsy.com/listing/95708545/get-a-plush-look-a-like-of-your-dog?ref=shop_home_active (sorry no long fur dogs, only short fur!)
How To Win:
1. Tell me a Short Story(1-2 paragraphs/4-8 sentences) of what your dog means to you, this can be a current/past Dog/Puppy
2. In 1-2 sentences Tell me Why you'd like a plush of your dog
3. Include 1-3 of your favorite pictures of the dog you want done
4. ALL Entries in order to be considered must be submitted in a message to me through etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtsieDog This way they are in one place for me. You can attache up to 3 pictures to your entree message at one time. 
5. Contest Entries will be Accepted till Sunday June 30th 2013 Winner will be announced Monday July 1st 2013

I'll be the one deciding the winner, as a dog lover myself it's going to be hard to pick. Good Luck To All

From Artsie Dog's Craft Shop
~Mindy



Sorry for the delay of posting this. I've been out of town and extremely busy for the past four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment